Framework Agreements for the Development of 1,020 MW PV, Italy
In 2020 Ellomay signed a Framework Agreement for the development of 1,020 MW PV through multiple Photovoltaic Plants in Italy with an expected cost of 900-940M Euros.
Out of the 1,020 MW’s, the construction of 20 MW has started in 2022, approximately 180 MW will commence construction in 2023, 243 MW is expected to commence construction in 2024, 352 MW is expected to commence construction in 2025 and 220 MW is expected to commence construction in 2026.
Development of Photovoltaic licenses combined with storage, Israel (66 MW PV & 546 MW/hour)
- The Komemiyut project: 21 MW PV and 47 MW / hour batteries. Ellomay has obtained an approval for connection to the grid and is in the process of receiving a building permit. Construction is planned to commence in the third quarter of 2023.
- The Qelahim project: 15 MW PV and 33 MW / hour batteries. Ellomay obtained an approval for connection to the grid and is in the final stages of the zoning approval.
- The Talmei Yosef project, an expansion of the existing project (as of today 9 MW PV): an addition of 10 MW PV and 22 MW / hour batteries. Ellomay’s request for zoning approval has been filed and approval is expected to be received in the first quarter of 2023.
- The Talmei Yosef Storage Project in batteries: approximately 400 MW / hour. Zoning approval has been obtained in 2022.
- The Sharsheret project: 20 MW PV and 44 MW / hour batteries. The submission of the zoning request for the project is expected early 2023.
- Additional 250 dunams of land under advanced planning stages for PV plants.
Joint Development Agreement for the Development of 53 MW PV, Texas, US
In 2023 Ellomay signed a Joint Development Agreement (“JDA”) for the development of 53 MW PV through several plants in the State of Texas. The JDA was executed with a project development company experienced in the development of energy projects, site acquisitions, capital markets and commercial management. The First Projects (aggregated capacity of 23 MW) are in advanced stages of development. Ellomay’s share of the capital costs for the First Projects is estimated at approximately $18-$20 million and the balance is intended to be provided by tax equity sources. The JDA also provides for the development of three additional solar PV projects (aggregated capacity of 30MW) up to Ready to Build status.