Ellomay Capital Ltd., an Israeli based public company, whose shares are registered with the NYSE American and with the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange under the trading symbol “ELLO”, is a renewable energy power generator and developer in Europe and Israel.
- Ellomay’s assets consist of 5 photovoltaic (PV) plants that are operating and connected to their respective national grids. These include four PV plants in Spain with an aggregate installed capacity of approximately 7.9 MWp and one PV plant in Israel with an installed capacity of 9 MWp.
- 9.375% of Dorad Energy Ltd., which owns an approximate 850 MWp bi-fuel operated power plant in the vicinity of Ashkelon, Israel.
- 100% of Groen Gas Goor B.V and of Groen Gas Oude-Tonge B.V., project companies developing anaerobic digestion plants with a green gas production capacity of approximately 375 Nm3/h, in Goor, the Netherlands and 475 Nm3/h, in Oude Tonge, the Netherlands, respectively.
- Talasol Solar S.L., which is involved in a project to construct a photovoltaic plant with a peak capacity of 300 MW in the municipality of Talaván, Cáceres, Spain.
- 75% of Chashgal Elyon Ltd., Agira Sheuva Electra, L.P. and Ellomay Pumped Storage (2014) Ltd., all of which are involved in a project to construct a 156 MW pumped storage hydro power plant in the Manara Cliff, Israel.bi